This week I made cookies and cream brownies from scratch. The brownie was denser and fudge almost like a cake density with Oreos mixed in and on top was a white chocolate layer topped with chopped Oreos once again.

These are so rich, while I have the biggest sweet tooth of anyone I know I could only eat half a piece before it became too sweet however what I did eat of the brownie it was delicious, chewy and dense but not hard or tough to chew. I loved the white chocolate top layer it was super easy to make and super delicious

What I would change next time:

• I would try and use a slightly smaller pan the only two I had were the one I used and one significantly smaller. I found the pan I used too large so the brownies were a bit more thin then I would have liked and since the dough was so thick it was hard to spread across the pan
  • Chop the Oreo pieces up a bit more I felt they were too big and a bit distracting from the overall brownie

I forgot to take pictures when I was combining all my ingredients so these are the only pictures I have